Friday, December 12, 2014

Daily Post #34

Hiya Jammers! 
Today's Jamaaliday item is the Snowflake Balloon! 
Also, the new Clothing Item today is the Reindeer mask! (Mask? I would of thought horns.) 
Now, I still need one more judge for the Taste of AJ. So far, the judges are Carrot04, Me, and Awesomepanda868. Who will be the last judge? 
Also, we made it to 2,000 Views! 
I will arrange a Party! 
Also, the AJ Spring Christmas party is tomorrow at 2:00 PM Central Time! 
As you can all see, the Epic Dens tab has arrived! You can comment there if you have any suggestions for more Epic dens I could add to the list! 
Also, I hope you stay tuned, because that's not All that's coming! 
Hmm... now, keep voting for my Christmas Fashion show, all votes are due tonight, along with The Voice votes! 
And, here is the Daily Video! 
 
I hope to see you all on The Voice tomorrow, and the greatest news: The Taste of AJ Premieres tomorrow, or when we get another judge! So, we need another judge by tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
That's all for now Jamaasians, I hope you enjoyed today's post! 

1 comment:

arcticpenguinII said...

I could be judge, if you want