Tuesday, December 23, 2014

News for the Holidays

Hi Jammers! Since it's almost Christmas, I want to say that I won't be doing a Post today, tomorrow, or Christmas Day. I'm taking a small break, and I will be busy and I won't have any time to post. I will most likely use my extra time to JUST play AJ. 
So, I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and see ya later! 
Here's two Videos you can watch :) 
(This is one of my Favorite Youtube Cartoons) 
Charlie the Unicorn (Part 1) 
Charlie the Unicorn 2
XD The Banana King, I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, a Good Kwanzaa, or any holiday you celebrate! 
-Pengy

2 comments:

awesomepanda868 said...

XD THOSE ARE SO FUNNY! :P XDDDD
-A very crazy Panda

arcticpenguinII said...

BOOT THEES EEZZ A POST! (yes carrot, I used bad grammar just to annoy you)