Sunday, December 14, 2014

Daily Post #36

Hello My fellow Jammers.
Nobody showed up at the Christmas Party, but I will re-schedule it. Possibly.
Anyways, today's Jamaaliday gift is the Candy Cane Socks!
Also, the new item today is the Paw Candy!
Also, the new clothing item is the Jingle Bell Bracelet!
Now, let's think about this. Should I have a 2,000 views party? I'm not sure.
Also, sorry about The Taste of AJ not airing yesterday! I will air it next Sunday, at 10:00 AM. If your a judge, try to get on at that time!
Finally, there's been a Rare Generator that many people have been using to get Rare Spikes.
The important part: DO NOT USE IT! After you download it, whoever created it can hack you!
So, don't be greedy and use it!
Moving onto the bright side, here is the Daily Video! But wait, before that, print off some of these Epic Jamaaliday Printables! To get them, head to the Daily Explorer.


And here is the Video! This is something new I created. 



No comments: