Friday, December 26, 2014

First post from small Break, new names for Daily Posts

Hello Jammers, today's new Gift is the Ice Cave! If you can't find it, go to your Den Inventory, and it is there! I suppose that's how it will go for the rest of December now.
I was gone for a few days, but this item is first in line, so I will announce it!
The Snow fort wall! Good for random Snowball fights :3
Then, I viewed the Daily Explorer. Look at all these amazing Jamaaliday dens that Jammers made on Christmas Eve!
snapsJamaalidayDens
I LOVE It how AJHQ makes these images move! And, nice dens!!!!
Also, my blog's 2,600 views and New Year's party is Saturday, December 27th.
9:30 AM Central Time
10:30 AM Eastern Time
8:30 AM Mountain Time (Make sure to wake up in time XD)
7:30 AM Pacific Time (Make sure to Wake up in time XD)
2:30 AM Australian Time (If you can even get up that early.)
6:30 AM Russian Time (If you can get up that early.)
I hope you can all make it, and if not, I'm having one other party for people that didn't make it.
The details are we will be playing New Year's dreams, and bring an item, ANY item, and put it on your trade.
If you think it's like Dirty Santa, you're WRONG XD.
Finally, I will not call Daily Posts Daily Posts anymore, they will just be called whatever is new and what's going on. Imagine this, Daily Post #23597235 XDDD!
I hope you enjoyed today's post, and stay tuned for the Upcoming season of The Voice, coming next week!

1 comment:

awesomepanda868 said...

XD I am so excited for the party! Congrats on 2,600 views! :confetti and streamers fly everywhere: XD And yes, imagine Daily Post #10000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Whew...
-Panda