Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Daily Post #38 and Cosmo's Diamond Challenge Winners

Hello Jammers!
Today's Jamaaliday Item is the Jamaaliday Mat! XD So many Jamaalidays!

Then, the new Clothing Item are the Reindeer Slippers! How adorable :P
Then, the new den item, for all Jammers, is the Candy Cane! :D
Now, I want to remind you, voting is now open again for the Christmas Fashion show! Only 1 person will be eliminated this time. To Vote, tell me who you want out in the Contests/Giveaway tab's Comments!
And, a weird glitch happened to my new buddy yesterday. When he was playing Falling Phantoms, his animals would change, and so would his eyes! The thing is, I know for sure he wasn't being hacked. It was the weirdest glitch EVER!
Then, there's been another glitch going around that annoys me. Whenever you try to follow your buddies, you click on the little blue area, (XD I'm not sure what it's called even after many years of AJ) and it says there in Jamaa Township. You go there, and they're not there! Ugh...
Anyways, I hope AJHQ fixes these annoying glitches.
Now, whose been viewing the Daily Explorer lately? There's many new things! And a few reminders...
Aha! Buy your own Membership Card before December ends, and get your own PET POLAR BEAR!
And, I agree, these would be the perfect Holiday Gift! XD
Then, there's Cosmo's Diamond Challenge! Who do you think won? Let's find out!
Congrats to all five of these Jammers, and enjoy your THREE Diamonds!
Now, I think it's time for the Daily Video.
Bye bye Jammers!

No comments: