Saturday, December 6, 2014

Daily Post #28

Hello Jammers, not much to post about today.
All there is today is The Voice top 4 eliminations, and a reminder for my Christmas Party next Saturday, at 2:00 PM Central Time, (to Carrot04, that would be 3:00 PM For you).
Also, all the Christmas Fashion Show Entries are due today, so hurry up and enter!
To keep everybody occupied, here's a Video for the Voice I made.
This makes me feel like The Voice has flew by!
Also, today we will announce something that is Very Important when doing The Voice.
What will it be? Stay tuned to find out.
I will give a hint though...  (Try to find out with the Letters, they can lead to a Surprise!)

News has spread that something will be announced on The Voice!
Excited?
Way too excited? XD!
Just stay tuned to find out...
Umm... wait, I'm eager, too!
Darn, I guess you all want to know.
Get ready, because it will blow your mind! (Maybe XD)
Even though your mind will be blown away, you still will watch The Voice today, right?
Surprise, surprise, it will be mind-blowing, but don't blow your mind away TOTALLY.

Final Hint: More of them next season.

I hope you can crack the code, and watch today's episode of The voice!
Bye bye, Jammers!


No comments: