Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Daily Post #31

Hello Jammers!
Today's Jamaaliday gift is the Cookie Table, just as I expected.
It goes great with the Marshmallow chair!
Also, today's new item is the Candle Ornament!
Also, I know this is not new today, but here are the Jamaaliday lights!
Also, I'm about to open Voting for the Christmas Fashion Show!
Make sure to Vote when it is open!
Finally, I'm starting a New Series.
It will be called: The Taste of Animal Jam!
It will be a Cooking Competition, and I will need Judges.
So, tell me if you would like to be a Judge, I'm Penguin55544, or in Comments, or Gmail me at Sidney78910@gmail.com!
All entries to be a Judge are due this Friday!
I will still do The Voice, because that's the Main Thing I am a Judge on.
Anyways, time for a Jamaaliday Video!
Hope you enjoyed, bye Jammers!

2 comments:

awesomepanda868 said...

I'd love to be a judge! :D I get to eat yummy food, and the competition sounds fun! ^.^
-Panda

Penguin55544 said...

Okay, XD.
After all the entries are submitted, I will pick 3 to join me as Judges.
Good luck Panda, and anybody else that enters!