Monday, December 8, 2014

Daily Post #30

Hello Jammers!
Today's Jamaaliday gift is the Marshmallow chair!
(I already had one from the last Jamaalidays)
The total set comes with the Cookie Table, either coming as a later Jamaaliday gift or in the Diamond Shop.
Oh, and if Non Members need a Diamond, I know a code.
The code is: Twelve.
If you already used it, sorry! Or, you can use it on your Storage Account or another backup account.
Also, today's rare is the Rare Gift Sleigh! (My favorite rare I have ever gotten since early 2012)
Sadly, it's for members only, so sorry to all the Non Members.
But hey, don't loose the Christmas Spirit! You can still have the Cookie and Marshmallow table set.
Now, watch this video! (It's a series, this is not the end)
See ya Jammers! And today is Monday, I won't be posting because...
#1 I have to go to a Club after school until 7:00 PM
#2 The Voice is on tonight
Bye bye, and happy Jamaalidays!

No comments: