Monday, June 29, 2015

Freedom Party + RIM

Hello Animal Jam Spring viewers! Today is Rare Item Monday, (RIM) and here is the rare for today!
It's about time AJHQ released a NM rare item. Don't they know NM's have feelings, too? 
Since I never play Animal Jam when the Freedom Party is happening (my luck XD) it's hard to post about. But I finally got to go there, and here are the items they sell and the setting! 
Clothing Items

Den Items

Setting
This is my fourth Freedom Party on AJ. This year it is different becuase they don't sell fireworks, the single ones, that you could click on and the would explode into the air. I guess those items are now beta, unless AJHQ releases them later or somewhere else. (Which I doubt that.) 
While I was at the Freedom Party, I bought a bunch of new items, and made a Fireworks Den! (I added some old Freedom Party items, too.)
Pretty cool, huh? I think it has a pretty good design.
Now, here is today;s Daily Explorer update.
 The Daily Explorer is always there, so you can always read AJ news there! It's a good thing they tell about the rares, because some people might not be able to find where the rare is being sold. I have to go, so that means the end of this post. I will either see you guys later today or tomorrow! Bye Jammers!

No comments: