Friday, June 26, 2015

The New Update

Hello Jammers, and today the update (finally) came out for ME. There was a glitch where I didn't get the update when it came out! o3o. Anyways, here is the new update.





Yay, the Llamas are finally here! And the Freedom Party is back, too! And XD, I'm voting for the Pet Peacock. 
There weren't any new items I could see in stores, so I just went to the conversation museum to look at the new Wild Peaks exhibit.
The exhibit went like this: it showed a different animal and had facts about it.
And here's the Daily Explorer update!

And lastly, I noticed that the gems and achievement icons were moved to the inventory page.


So yeah, if you're confused where the icons went, they are at the top of your animal inventory page.
I think that wraps up for today, and I hope to see you all at the 7,000 views party tomorrow! Remember, it is at 9:50 AM Central Time! I'll see ya soon in another post!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I voted for the peacock too! I just hope it won't be in the Diamond Shop, since I probably won't buy it then :P (I'm very stingy and only spend diamonds on animals and dens hehe)
Oh well, one can dream.