Tuesday, June 30, 2015

New Items, leaving items + Freedom Fashion Contest + Opinion Argument

Yes, it's time for another post! Hello Jammers, the  Animal Jam Spring author here. Today I will be posting about new items and items leaving shops, updates, opinions, and more.
Let's get to it! Firstly, there is a new item and the Summer Carnival.
It looks similar to a beta! It looks like a Mech Angel helmet, really... 
Anyways, I know there is a Panda Firework in the Freedom Party now, but I can't go to the Freedom Party, which is really irritating! So, I;m just saying that there is a new Panda Firework in the Freedom Party. Sorry about no picture, the Freedom Party is hours away and I have to go somewhere! I might post a picture of it when I get back and can go to the Freedom Party.
Now, there are lots of items leaving shops! Here they are.


If you would like to pick up these items before they go, the first two items are at Treetop Gardens in Sarepia Forest, and the Pearl Birthstone is at Epic Wonders in Coral Canyons.
Now, not talking about items. Here is the Daily Explorer update!
 This was an interesting video! I hope you guys watch it!
Now, here is the weird thing. It is harder to color your name tag or put a new badge on it with the Gems and Achievements Icon in your way!
In my opinion, I would say that they need to move the Gems and Achievements back where they already were. Who else agrees? Some Jammers might not even know where the icons are, because they didn't even tell about it in the update! This has got to go, who else agrees?
Finally, I am telling about the Freedom Fashion Contest. This is the final day to enter before the contest begins, so send a jamagram saying Fun in the Sun, and have your animal decorated when you do it, because I will take of Screenshot of it! So far, we have had several entries. Can we get more before the day is over! Don't forget to enter! The winner will get a Bow and Arrows (Non-Rare) so Members and NM's will be able to get a prize if they win.
I hope to see you all enter! Audios Jammers!

No comments: