Wednesday, June 24, 2015

This post is awkward...

Wow, I've been even busier than School lately! I have to go to a Boys and Girls club during the summer, but luckily today I have time to post because I get a day off for swimming! So I feel kinda awkward posting after 20 days o3o. 
Firstly, I do have to announce some things. Tomorrow, I'm going firework shopping with my Mom to buy firework for the 4th of July. (Some of you might not know what it is, but it is a celebration for the birth of my country, and we shoot off fireworks.) Then, on July 18th through July 23rd I will be on vacation, so don't be surprised if I'm not online!
Now, getting to the Animal Jam news. Today's new item is the Sand Oasis! (It is the closest to newest, I didn't pay much attention to when it came out.)
This looks like a cool item to have in a hot summer den! I think AJHQ should release some kind of desert den, or a sand castle den. Well, the future could hold it!
Here is the Daily Explorer update. 

And speaking of the Daily Explorer, why hasn't the Jamaa Journal been updated? It has been two weeks! Has yours been updated, is this just a glitch for me? Or is it just a huge update that is taking longer, they might bring out the Freedom Party and Llamas at the same time? Comment down below what your thoughts are. 
In the Daily Explorer, it said there was a Rock Paper Scissors party in the Deep Blue. But look what I found.
o3o! There was nothing there! I guess the party was over once everyone lost.
I will hopefully see you next time, and I;m sorry that I couldn't make it to the Summer Festival the other day. I will try to make it on this Sunday, if I'm not busy again. That's all for now, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is there any way for me to join this blog? :) (As in follow it c;)

Unknown said...

Is there any way for me to join this blog? :) (As in follow it c;)