Sunday, August 30, 2015

Animal Jam on the news

Before I go today, I was just reading my friend Violet's blog (Animal Jam Legendary Palooza)
and I noticed a post that Animal Jam was on the news on August 27th. I read the story and watched the video. The thing is, people do get around this, but sometimes you just can't expect children to do it. Many of them don't do it, and most of the ones that do it will be the older ones. Now I understand what the Mother is talking about, but this video was THREE YEARS AGO! The Animal Jam chat is a lot safer now and upgraded, just like Violet said. So, this Mom probably didn't know the video was three years ago. Finally, how did the Mother find the video? That brings more questions.
To end this, I'm saying this Mother is a good parent, watching over her kids. If that is her opinion, she can do that, but everything else will remain the same. It happened three years ago.
This was my opinion, but what do you guys think? Comment down below!
Here is the link to the article/video, click Here.

No comments: