Sunday, August 30, 2015

School, Departing Mechanical Couch, and more new items

Hiya Jammers!
Today is my very last day of Summer Vacation, so I'm headed back to School tomorrow.
Anyways, here is today's new clothing item!
I hope this was today's new item, but I wasn't paying attention to yesterday's items, so I don't know. But I do know that if not, this would be the closest. If you would like to get one for yourself, head on over to Jam Mart Clothing!
Nextly, here is the new den item.
Found in Epic Wonders, you can buy the Epic Train Set for 1,000 gems! Although it doesn't really look epic, it could be good for a nice, comfy den.
Finally in the items section of the post, here is the departing item for today.
Buy your Mechanical Couch for 600 gems at Jam Mart Furniture! This is your last day, so you better hurry!
And like every day, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 This Daily Explorer article makes it seem like a great Diamond Challenge! It gives you the video, so you don't have to go to one of the theaters, which saves you time. Try entering it, and see if you win!
I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I will be back soon. See you later!


No comments: