Sunday, August 16, 2015

Long time?

Hey guys! Sorry about the lack of posts lately, I've been pretty busy. Luckily, I don't have to go to School again until August 31st, so I still have two weeks. Anyways, there has been a game that I've been playing a lot lately, it is called Tiny Tanks. (On Multiplayer.gg) It is fun but you have to be careful, because they're chat systems will let you say anything. My Username on Tiny Tanks is iamyourmother. XD, I know, I have a weird username! Also, Tiny Tanks only works on Internet Explorer, or you can go to the Mega Unblocked version.
Anyways, getting down to the post for The Animal Jam Spring. I will be getting back to posting tomorrow! 
P.S. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the 8,000 views party. I try my best sometimes but things do happen. 

No comments: