Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Return, The world will end NONSENSE.

Hello Jammers! I am back from my short break. 
Firstly, here is today's new item! (As Usual)
 
Nextly, here is the new Den Item!
 
The last update for today is The Daily Explorer update.
 The final thing I'd like to tell you guys about is the end-of-the-world behavior by my friend Hiya67912.
He has been trying to convince people that next month, (September) there will be an asteroid that hits Earth, and everybody will die. The story is very convincing.
But is this true or false? I came up with the conclusion that it is not. There is clearly proof, too! 
Visit this webstie: http://www.armaghplanet.com/blog/the-truth-about-the-september-2015-asteroid-impact.html
You see Hiya, you can stop the annoying behavior now. If you read an article saying it is true, I hope I have convinced you that this theory is a HOAX. Or is it? XD, just kidding.
That's all for today, Jammers! Enjoy your day!

No comments: