Saturday, August 22, 2015

Updates, updates, updates!

Hiya Jammers! Sorry i Haven't posted in the last two days, I got a little busy. Anyways, today I will be bring you the latest update and today's Daily Explorer update!
Firstly, here is the latest Jamaa Journal update.





In this update, it tells you about new adventures, achievement system updates, and much more! But the page that caught my eye is the Lynx page. It looks like lynxes are coming to Jamaa!
Now, here is an overview of what the new achievement system looks like.
Lastly, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 This is a cool experiment! I suggest you should try it, it is fun! (We did this experiment for Science Class at School one time.)
Finally, September is almost here. That means the Holiday season for The Animal Jam Spring is coming!  (Halloween, Feast of Thanks, Christmas, ect.)
I can't wait for it. And by the way, I don't have to go back to school until August 31st, so I still have more time to be posting a lot more every day!
That's all for today Jammers, I'll see you soon!

No comments: