Friday, July 20, 2018

A New Mysterious Update

Hey guys, lol.
So yesterday there was a new update. There's not much in it, but one thing I want to address. That thing is the second page of the journal.
Okay, so we finally have something new and mysterious on our hands again. What could the statue mean, though? I'll be disappointed if it leads to some new animal like another rip off Arctic Wolf. I really hope that AJHQ is going to try and add some more lore to the game. Also, hopefully this could lead to a new feature or something cool being released, but I doubt it. This was the only interesting part of the update, too, as everything else was obviously repetitive and returning.
Anyways, in the Temple of the Ancients, there are now scrolls with messages on them. They'r scattered on the floor there.

What do you guys think this could mean? There are honestly a lot of possibilities. I just hope it does not lead to another new animal. 

I'm going to end this boring post now. I'll see you next time.

2 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Honestly, I bet you it is another new animal. Lets hope not though

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah, the message from Liza about an Arctic wolf living with the others is pretty discouraging, lol