Thursday, July 26, 2018

Nothing To Headdress Challenge - Part 2

This is part two of the challenge that'll be extremely hard. Let's get right into it! Oh, and by the way, I don't think I said this in the intro post to this series, but as I get each trade I'll be updating this live until I decide to post it.
This time, I first traded the woven shoes and two pieces of default furniture for some Rare Woven Shoes.
Then I traded the rare woven shoes, rare direwolf plushie, and giraffe pet for a Rare Sun Hat. This was a great deal as its one of those rare summer carnival items.
After this, I logged back on later and tried to trade the short wrist. It was a success, and I got the adventure nerd glasses.
My idea now is to try and trade those nerd glasses and the sun hat for a long wrist. Let's see what I can do.

Okay, I've literally been trading for an hour straight and have gotten nothing. So, I guess it's time to conclude part two. I don't know if I'll be posting this daily, but I'm gonna try and post it often. The whole purpose of this is to truly show that, with hard work, you can achieve your dreams, no matter where you start from. It just takes a lot of time and effort. It's also an interesting topic that I think you guys will enjoy, even though it's not my usual posting style where I'm funny and not serious (lol). But I'm tired of trading for today and this is the end of part 2.

Part 2 results: Adventure Rare Nerd Glasses, Rare Sun Hat, Two Pieces of Default Furniture

3 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Nerd glasses are worth a short wrist?

Penguin55544 said...

Yeah. I get a lot of my knowledge here from the AJ Item Worth wiki, it's really helpful and accurate.

Penguin55544 said...

Adding on to that, the adventure nerds are worth a good short wrist and the non adventure silver nerds are worth more. I'd have to look at the wiki again.