Monday, July 16, 2018

I Literally Miss The Past, lol

Umm, I was originally planning on making this post days ago, and maybe making it long. But I don't feel like it lol. I can still sum things up in a paragraph, though.
Posting about AJ updates and all that stuff felt like a chore. I know, all Bloggers pretty much say that now, and it's a stereotypical way for them to explain why they don't post as much. It's my explanation, also. I just want to say that I miss the old days. The game was so much more fun. Part of that was probably because I was younger, yes, but the entire game is just boring now. We've experienced everything on it. Most of the people that play AJ now are just newcomers, younger kids, or Aldaners that have been around since like 2016. These guys are still pretty new to the game and for the Bloggers, it's a different story. I wish that I could have fun and constantly talk to friends on this game again. It just can't happen though. It's a super boring game and they need to release newer stuff. I don't even care if it is something trendy or popular. Even if AJ tries to act cool by releasing features related to current trends. It will improve the game if it is fun and doesn't take 1 minute to complete, whatever it could be.
I don't know if you can tell, but I always say lol in my posts now. I know that I overuse it. But it's the only way to carry on my pathetic posts, lol.
I've said everything I needed to now. These things were on my mind a lot lately.