Sunday, July 8, 2018

The Key to AJ Improvement?

I actually have a ton of things I want to share in posts now! I might just set a record for 2018 for the most posts made in a day on the AJ Spring.
But yeah. The key to AJ improvement. One of my latest posts about google search statistics proved that the game has seen better days. This post will show ways that AJ can improve its game, at least in my opinion.
As I've said, this game is repetitive. The same features are constantly being released. Just look at the latest update.





New animal? Been there, done that. Wild Weekend? Been there, done that. New pet? Been there, done that. Beach House? Been there, done that. New exhibit that nobody will visit? Great rhyme, but been there, done that. Spirit Armor that was released for an MMG in 2013 which is now being released as one of those armor sets that AJ returns all the time? Been there, done that. Summer items? Page filler. Useless.
See what I mean? Animal Jam does not need updates like these. And there's a reason they're doing them. A video recently uploaded by Julian2 explains exactly what I was thinking.
AJHQ has to be thinking that everybody that plays AJ just joined or something. They must believe that players quit after about a year. That's why the game is repetitive because new people will be new to the returning features. It all makes sense.
As in the video above, AJHQ needs to bring out more new features. Things that will draw attention. Sure, they might not last forever, but they will keep older players interested. For example:
- Adventures
- New Lands
- Eggstravaganza
- Lore

These things were all interesting to have in game. They really improved it. Things like auction houses, diamond mining, or anything just new to the game, would help.
I really needed to get that out. It's been on my mind. Thanks for reading, lol. (< my favorite ending, lol.)

1 comment:

Violet AJ said...

Yeah, they need to add NEW STUFF. Not just everything we usually get.