Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Latest Underwater Items + New Poll

Okay, well, I just wanted to say that if you didn't make it to the party last Saturday, it's okay. Sometimes I have the worst times for them. So, I'm going to create a Poll on the side of the blog asking what part of the day would be okay for a party. Morning being 8:00-11:00, Afternoon being 11:00-4:00, evening being 4:00 or beyond. I hope that will work.
Anyways, here are the two LATEST items in the Underwater stores. Notice I didn't say new because to be honest, I'm not sure.

These items aren't that bad. I'm sure they'll look decent in an underwater den.
Also, here is the Daily Explorer update that I include in almost every post:
 Interesting. Okay, I think I have a new goal that is completely random compared to what this Daily Explorer post is about, and yes, I know this sentence is very long! But anyways... one day I'm going to go and try to join the News Crew. But it had to be the right assignment, though; because I've never done some of the things you have to report about. 
Okay, that's all for this post, I'm going to set up the new poll now. Until next time,

No comments: