Saturday, May 7, 2016

Tail Armor, Cruise Ship Party Overlook

Hello.
Today is a special day because the 20,000 views party is going on this day! I hope to see you all there.
Firstly, here is the newest item in stores, located at the Diamond Shop:
The returning Elf Tail Armor. I like this item because it is very unique and fits with many outfits.
Here is a quick overlook of the Cruise Ship Party:





Is anyone else glad that winter is over and it's once again nearly summer? This means school is almost out! During the Summer, I'll be holding MANY Post Marathons and parties. I plan to post much more than I usually do once school is out. For me, I get out of school sometime in late May/Early June.
Also, here is the latest version of the Daily Explorer.
 Also, before I end this post, here is another reminder for the 20,000 views party today.
And... I guess that's all for this post. I am going to go post on the Animal Jam Community blog now. But don't forget about the party; it's starting very soon!

1 comment:

gingy gingy said...

Hopefully I can come to the party! Since Mother's Day is tomorrow, I bet my parents will make me do a lot of spring cleaning and stuff like that. >-< But I'll try to make it. ^.^