Sunday, May 15, 2016

Salon Sinks + Lynx Glitch

Okay, today I will actually be able to post on time!
I just finished making the short make up post for yesterday. Here is today's post now. 
The new item is... the Salon Sinks!
Great for Salon Workers- but not me. I would be a horrible hair stylist. 
While looking for new items, I noticed these slightly new masks in the Summer Carnival. I searched them up to see their release date when I found this video:
If you buy a Happy Drama Mask and put it on a Lynx, it will appear as a Sad face. Poor Lynxes; they'll always be sad. 
I messed around with the puzzle, and finally I figured it out. I already knew what the new animal was by searching it up, but I hadn't finished the puzzle.
I still looked up how to do the puzzle  this took a lot of time and thinking! Well, after that sentence, you can tell I'm being lazy today.
That's all for this post, next week I will be posting every day I can! Also, I might be updating the blog today. Keep coming back to see if anything is new.

No comments: