Monday, May 30, 2016

RIM and Awesome Animation

I am such a horrible Blogger and I never get the chance to post lol.
But even if I am horrible, I just' couldn't quit. I also have so many unfinished stories that I could've posted on here, but I didn't get the chance to finish them due to schoolwork. These days I usually just read for the whole day because I don't feel like posting. This is why I'm a horrible Blogger. But on the bright side, summer vacation is almost here. (I don't get out until June 7th though- cry cry cry cry cry)
So here is the Rare Item Monday that was released today. I'm still posting because, well, I couldn't leave this community.
And here's just a quick Daily Explorer update.
 Okay, I know this is pretty random, but I stumbled across a pretty cool Warrior cats animation. It includes spoilers, so if you haven't read the series and want to /or are reading it, you might not want to watch this.
To be honest, I kind of like Scourge. He's kind of cool. It's not really his fault he became bad. I don't know why I'm saying this, though, since he's the main antagonist in The Darkest Hour...
But anyways, I guess that's all for this post. I'll try my best to post more often this week and (maybe) update the blog's template again. That's all for this post, though, and I'll see you guys later.

2 comments:

Swirlshine said...

You are not a horrible blogger! I read your blog every day!

Penguin55544 said...

Thanks, Swirlshine. I feel better now :)