Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Two New Items, Book Review blog

STOP FARTING! Oh, I'm so sorry, that wasn't you. It was probably JOHN- never mind. Guys, I'm running out of intros for posts! I don;t want to be lazy and use the typical "sup jammers heres da new item k bye". But for now, the last few ideas that pop into my mind are these weird, funny, intros that almost always include John Cena. Oh well. 
Before I present the new items, I wanted to tell you guys I just started a Book Review blog. I've only tried this once before, and I never even posted on it. Now I think I can. Here is the link to it:

Penguin Reviews lots of Books


Ha, just look at the title! It already looks cheesy. But remember, I'm running out of title/intro/ending ideas.
Anyways... here are the two new items for today.

The Book Shelf is back, along with anew item called "Chomper Plant Hat". I actually like the hat, it's cool.
Oh, and just so you guys know, this blog just hit 20,000 views yesterday. Thanks so much; here's a quick reminder for the party this Saturday!
I think that will be all for today's post, but I'll have a little time later to possibly post again. Hopefully I'll see you then, and thanks for helping this blog get to 20,000 views!

1 comment:

purple said...

I'll try to make it if my computer gets fixed by then. :)