Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Mix of Emotions/Thoughts

Guys, I am really sorry for not hosting the Post Marathon like I said I would. I swear to God that I will do it next time otherwise I'll delete this blog. It's been rescheduled to next weekend. 
Okay, I'd like to explain a few things and get my thoughts out. So cheesy lol
The first thing- well, I don't feel like I'm even a part of the AJ Community any more. I haven't been able to constantly play as much as I used to, and I don't hang out with my friends very much. Some of these people are Nafaria9, Sixty58, Purplestarclub, Violet86271, Carrot04, Meeper2, Awesomepanda868, Balaur and many others. Honestly, I feel like I let all of you guys down because I don't play very much anymore. If I could actually play, we might have good times like we used to again. The reason behind all of this is because I want a great future. Every night I get home, read for an hour or two, write, and maybe play AJ for five minutes. So to sum it up I think I'm not really a great, avid Jammer that I used to be. It disappoints me because I had so many great times on this game and many great memories. 
Another thought going over me is that my time on AJ is coming to an end. I've been playing it for so many years, and I've seen so many people come and go. I feel like my friends don't really need me anymore because I never hang out with them anymore. I feel like a lonely person now. I hope if anybody is reading this you won't take it the wrong way. I'm not trying to make you feel bad for me, these are just my thoughts. 
I don't know what to do! Do you guys have any ideas? How I can come back? I feel like in the old days my posts were much better, more detailed, and a lot more frequent. 
It's not only problems with my friends and this blog- it's everyone playing this game. This environment has become such a horrid, terrible place to be that I just don't want to be part of it anymore. RARES, SCAMMERS, BULLIES, RARES, SPIKES, SEND ME SPIKES, RARES, U SUCK, UR NONMEMBER LOL, IM RARER THAN U. This is what I hear every day. I hate it. It makes me not want to play this game. And guess what the worst part is? It's because of the famous Jammers.  Dang famous Jammers... back at it again with the Rare videos! If these famous Jammers would STOP telling people to trade for rares, they might make a difference. The less people that care about rares, the less scammers. Also, it can reduce the amount of bullying if nobody can tell someone they aren't rare. But do you understand what I mean? These famous Jammers think they're HELPING the community, of all things, but they're really just increasing the number. 
I guess that sums up my thoughts. Any ideas? 
Well, I have an idea. For now. 
I'll be posting again daily, giving you updates, and returning once again. I haven't been a frequent Jammer like many of my friends lately, but I'm glad my exams are finally over. Maybe that's why I stopped posting- I was preparing for them. Last year I wasn't as worried because I didn't care about my grades as much, but this year I understand their true meaning. So yes, I'm going to try my best to post every day, and I'll have to come up with some kind of system to make sure that I do. 
I think that's all I have to say. Hopefully, if I'm not lazy, I'll see you guys tomorrow. 

6 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Hey you have almost 20000 page views! CONGRATS!!!

Violet AJ said...

Well I mean we can't help you from stopping, I'm sure many jammers are in the same situation as you they get so much homework they can't even play a game anymore

Penguin55544 said...

I just realized this blog is almost at 20,000 views. Thanks for pointing that out, I think I'll have one of my once in a blue moon parties soon.

gingy gingy said...

I'm so sorry, Penguin. I often feel this way, too. If you feel like you've let your friends down, well... just know that you haven't let me down. You won't ever let me down for any reason at all. If you quit today and we never talk to each other ever again, you still wouldn't have let me down.

You've always been there for me when I needed your company most. So I'm going to exchange a favor and be there for you as well. ;)

If you feel pressured to post as often as you can, don't. Post whenever you feel like it. And, if you somehow can't keep running this blog, just know that I will always be around for you, on AJ or wherever. ^.^

Honestly, my AJ friends are so much better than my friends in real life. It makes me sad to see them move on, but I completely understand.

With sincerest love from the heart,

Naffy

Swirlshine said...

I understand what you mean. Sometimes I feel like my friends, both on AJ and in real life, don't need me around. I also understand the " Rares" situation. I never though about this, but you're right: Famous jammers DO cause the commotion most of the time. I like collecting Rares myself, but it's going too far. I'm gonna make a YouTube account in the summer, so I hope I can be a jammer who makes a difference. :)
I just met you, but I already consider you a great AJ friend and a great blogger. Please post when you feel like it, and I hope all goes well with you IRL!

~swirlshine

purple said...

Yes, I feel the same way. I go on break so many times an year that I feel like I'm not even worth being on a buddy list. Especially since I don't talk to all of you, and even when we do talk, it's just my buddies who visit me.
If your buddies can't understand that you need breaks sometimes, it is possible that they're not really your good friends. You're not letting us down, I swear. Some of these people you mentioned don't post regularly either so it's basically all going fine. ;)
If you want to gain more interest in AJ, just go ahead and do what you like to do in AJ. Even if it's besides Blogger. Maybe even a break could help you.
Well, this is just my opinion. And sorry about the late comment. Heh...