Sunday, April 17, 2016

News

Due to me having to study for my State Exams next week, I decided not to post this weekend. However, next week I will be testing on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, which means I'll have two days to continue studying. Once NEXT weekend comes, though, I'll be posting much more because my school year will basically be over. (We take the whole year to prepare for this one, big test that lasts for a few days.) I won't have much more to do in school after this and that's good because, of course, it gives me a better chance to continue posting more often. Remember in January when I posted every day? I'd like to do that again, but it might not be until after my exams. I'll try to post as much as possible next week, but don't be surprised if I miss a day. Anyways, that's all for now, and I'll see you guys soon.

1 comment:

purple said...

I hope you do good in your exams! My exams are ending on Friday and only 2 are left (we have a day off between every exam
for preparation.) See you after exams end (for you and me both)! :3