Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Departing Items, Daily Explorer Update and Rain Facts

Hello guys, it's your boy JOHN CENA here!
Okay, as you know, I'm not John Cena, and that's Aparri's kind of intro. So no.
I was looking for new items this morning but found none. But I did find a departing item, and here it is.
Also, here is the famous Daily Explorer update that I always included in my old posts.
 The next thing I'd like to present to you are some rain facts. (I tried to find some you might not know, because a lot of them were for first grade or something.)
- Rain can also be found on other planets, but in a different way.
- The highest amount of rainfall ever recorded in one year is 24.5 meters (1000 inches).
- Rain allows us to create electricity through hydropower.
- Rain with high levels of acid (a low pH) is called acid rain. It is harmful to plants and animals.
If you want to look at here I got these facts, click here!
That's all for this post, now I should go give my dog a bath because she stinks, but it's time for school. BUH BAIIII

No comments: