Saturday, April 30, 2016

Me Being Random

Hey! I'm actually posting during a Post Marathon! OGMGMGMGMGMGMGMMMMMGMGMGMG
Anyways... today I present to you.... RANDOMNESS!
Here is someone being really weird in Jamaa Township. 
Report me now or I report you? That's kind of weird.
Also, look at this cool little den I found.
And finally, one of my favorite vines:
JUAN CENA! (Spin-off on John Cena)
I hope you guys enjoyed this short, random post I made! Don't forget about the 20,000 views party next Saturday.
And one more thing before this post is over: I will be updating the template soon. It might be tomorrow, but I'm not sure.
That's all for now! Goodbye! (Such a frequent ending; I should probably mix things up a little bit.) See you later, people that play Animal Jam, I hope you enjoyed this random awesome post!

No comments: