Friday, April 1, 2016

April Fool's Day

I know, I am terribly sorry for not posting yesterday. But I became very sick with a fever and fell asleep for the rest of the night one I got home. Today I'm not going to school, so that means this post can be a little longer.
Anyways, I've been thinking about this for a VERY long time. I think I'm going to quit Animal Jam itself, and hire new authors to have on this blog. I've decided not to play anymore because people treat this game like it's all about rares. I hate that... well... because this game was actually about friends in the beginning. And to be honest, all of these "famous Jammer" videos aren't making it any better with their mailtimes and giveaways. Do you understand? Well, I hope you're happy that I just April Fooled you. Ha! I won't be quitting! Although I did put some of my feelings in there...
First of all, since I was sick yesterday, here is the latest update in Jamaa.





Well, I got this idea from the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza, so credits to that blog and Violet. I'll be rating updates now. 
For this update, I give it a 6/10. AJHQ has been releasing TONS of pets lately, and I don't think we need anymore. Everybody already knew about the April Fool's Party, so that doesn't make it any better unless you just started this game. Deer traveling isn't really a big idea. The Recycling option is VERY helpful, though. The Trading/Gifting searching option is also good. And the Falcons, which should've came out earlier, have been announced to be coming soon. (Which is good news, but it's been like two months and it should've already came out.) 
Umm... here is the newest item in stores.
I think that's all for this post because I'm going to go and read. Hopefully I can ave some Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner because I'm sick lol.
Hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you next time.

No comments: