Friday, April 15, 2016

Falcons Update

I think my new opening for a post will be "why hello there sirs". So, why hello there sirs.
I'm terribly sorry for not making the update post yesterday, but once again, I think homework and studying for our State Exams next week is more important than pixels. 
Anyways, I'll start this post off with today's new item.
Then here is the update from yesterday.




Not the best update- Taking Flight came out a long time ago. Traveling Deer, well that is something that puts a negative spin here. Another Retail Gift card bonus? Money, money, MONEY! Another Diamond Shop armor set? GO BUY A GIFT CARD TO GET IT! MONEY! WE LOVE IT! And the new Jammer Party- well... I don't even have to say anything about it. Earth Day comes out every year, but it's a good thing, and the Falcons FINALLY coming is good. I rate this update 4.5/10.
When looking for the new item, I noticed a new update they added.
Now, you can sort the items in shop!
And one other weird thing I noticed was this:
If you click on the settings of your account, this will pop up. I'm not entirely sure what it does, but it's either a Member Redeeming thing or just so you can enter gem codes while playing online.
Okay, I guess that's all for this update. Goodbye random people that play Animal Jam! 

No comments: