Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A cool song and Temple of Zios drama

Hello Jammers, I'm finally in Thanksgiving Break from school!
Anyways, there weren't any new items I could find, but here is the Daily Explorer update.

 After I read this, AJHQ told everyone to go to the Temple of Zios and sleep. There were lots of people there!
And lots of drama...
 But then came a time that a specific jammer bullied my friend, Hiya67912. Tuxiethepiglet must not like Non-Members and think she is perfect. 

Ok, getting to the brighter side. How do you find this song? I don't know why, but it makes me feel brave and emotional. 
I personally found this song after watching an ArcadeGo video. What do you think of it? Comment below.
Ok, that's all for now, but more posts will be coming as I find things to post about XD! 
Bye Jammers!

No comments: