Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My Buddies (A second time...) Part 1

Hello Jammers, welcome back to another post!
Today I wanted to go through many of my Best Buddies! (Something I did right after I opened this blog, and never got the chance to tell about all of them.)
Anyways, let's begin.

Nafaria9- An amazing buddy to hang out with! She has a lot of experience with Blogger, and was one of the people who inspired me to create a blog. She's extremely nice, and had a blog of her own! Visit it at animaljamwhip.blogspot.com!
Awesomepanda868- I don't see her at all anymore, but she was an amazing friend. I don't know if she still plays, but I have't seen her for months. Maybe I'm just on during the wrong times. Anyways, she is very kind and lieks to participate in all types of activities! If you've been reading my posts for a while, you'd know she has been a judge on The Voice AJ. Get to know her, and she has a blog, to! Animal Jam Graphic Central. 
Violet86271- She is pure epicness! Violet, I refer to her as Vi most of the time, loves to hang out with her buddies! She also can be a great friend and is an expert at everything AJ, just like Nafaria9. She also owns the blog Animal Jam Legendary Palooza. 
Meeper2- This person is an awesome friend to be with! Funny, caring, and many other traits fit into this jammer. She's a great person to be around with and a growing blogger, so support her! She owns animaljamjar.blogspot.com.
Purplestarclub- Wow, such a great friend! She supports Non-members in an amazing way and loves to blog about things. Recently, she quit blogging about AJ for a while, though she returned. I'm happy about that! 
Carrot04- To end the first part of this series, I'm telling you guys about Carrot04. She was the person that I met before I met any of these people. We supported each other for a long time, and we still talk to each other. There's a possibility that she's coming back soon, because we talked a while back. If she comes back everything that used to happen could happen again! I hope she does, and good luck to her. 
That's all for now, and don't worry if you're name wasn't mentioned! This was only part 1 of all my buddies!
See ya!

2 comments:

purple said...

Aww.. :) You are also a great buddy!

purple said...

Btw, check out my google plus, I drew your horse. :P