Saturday, November 7, 2015

"The Feast Field", Thanksgiving, Fashion Show series, and UPDATES!

Hiya Jammers, welcome back to another post!
Today's a big day because I'm posting the newest update! Let's get right into this...
Firstly, here is the newest item in stores. 
Kinda cool! But this can only be used in an indoor garden by now...
Here's the update!




XD, it's been a year since I played Twists and Turns! Ir brings back a lot of memories with my buddies, and they're pretty good ones.
Here are some screenshots I took from Twists and Turns!





I hope you all get the chance to play this, and good luck! Hint: You'll run into a few landmarks on the way- and one of them is one of the screenshots above. I like to call this field "The Feast Field".
Now I wanted to announce a new series that's coming soon- Jamaa's Finest Fashion Show!
It will have six Fashion Shows for the beginning, then the Final one consists of all of the winners in one Fashion Show. The winner of the whole tournament will get a prize, and winners of the individual fashion shows will get a small prize. Tryouts start today and tomorrow! 
Today's tryouts: 7:45 PM Central Time
Tomorrow's tryouts: 9:45 AM Central Time
I hope to see many Jammers come, and the first season of this will end right before Christmas. 
Anyways, who is getting ready for Thanksgiving/Feast of Thanks? It's one of my favorite holidays because I get to eat alot XD. 
I'm even getting ready for Christmas/Jamaalidays! O3O! We already have a few decorations up...
I hope you all have a great Saturday and do something fun! See ya later Jammers!

2 comments:

arcticpenguinII said...

I'll try to come!

Anonymous said...

i will come.........
btw you are an amazing bloggger and i hope u never quit
u are my favorite