Sunday, November 1, 2015

Feast of Thanks: coming soon!

Hiya Jammers, welcome back to another post!
Anyways, remember the letter days? Well, I made a change that I'm just going to do posts with different subjects whenever I want to, so you will be surprised sometimes.
Firstly, today is  November, which means the first Feast of Thanks item has came out!
The last time I posted about this item was around the first time I posted on this blog :3. 
I finally figured out what animal AJHQ will be releasing...
If you look closely at the carvings, you'll see a Fox. But I'm pretty sure AJHQ is going to make it an Arctic Fox, because it's almost winter now and the could start the "arctic" scheme again.
Finally, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Okay, that's all for now. I'll see you guys in another post!

No comments: