Friday, November 27, 2015

Jamaalidays in Jamaa Township + Item Updates + Idea Mystery

Hello Jammers, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! 
I ate a lot and I'm eating a piece of leftover pie right now o3o.
Ok, so for the post, I found a bunch of new items!
Here's the new items for the den.
Then, there is another new item in the Diamond Shop.
And then, there's a bunch of items that will soon be leaving stores! Get yours before they're gone!
 These hats are found in Jam Mart Clothing.
These two pieces of music are in the Diamond Shop.
Ok, moving onto my favorite part of this post- Jamaa has been updated for the Holidays!
 Now I can't wait for the Daily Jamaaliday gifts XD. I hope they will all be good and have a few new ones!
Ok, finally, I ran into this when I was wandering around Jamaa.
Oh! Oh! I have an idea! There's been a little bit of rumors going around that's there's going to be a new land. And how else would they be able to find a new land? Possibly through this cave? Maybe they could have a Cave as a land, that would be cool o3o.
Ok, that's about it for now, I'll see you guys soon! Bye Jammers!

No comments: