Saturday, November 21, 2015

The Update of Arctic Foxes!

Hello Jammers, welcome back to another post!
Firstly, I'm going to update the blog's template later today. I hope you guys will like it!
We've almost reached 11,000 views! There's going to be a party sometime next week or this weekend!
I'm going to post the update today, and Arctic Foxes are here!
XD there's a lot to go through! Let's begin with the update. 





Yes, the Arctic Foxes are here! Also, the Jamaalidays are right around the corner! I'm ready to get this year's daily gifts. Because of that, I will HAVE to play AJ everyday. 
Here is the newest item in stores, The Leaf Chair!
I know this didn't come out today, but I wanted to show an item o3o. 
Finally, here is the invitation for the 11,000 views party! 
I hope you can all come! I'm going to get Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off next week so that's why I had room for parties. I also know that many people get these days off or one of them, and I scheduled the time the best I could for anybody to come. I hope you can all come!
By the way, here's my first Arctic Fox designed. 
Because of this, I felt like I was in the Beta Days of AJ. A jammer came up to me, used CORRECT grammar, and said "Nice Arctic Fox!". Besides my buddies, that hasn't happened to me since 2012 or 2011, I can't really remember. But I ended up buddying them, and surprisingly, they were actually for real! To tell the truth, I'm starting to see TINY changes in the community of AJ. Some of my friends that used to be all rare item that and beta this are turning into what it was years ago. And now I'm starting to see Jammers that are like that. Do you think AJ will change to better Jammers? I hope so, but honestly, I doubt it. Some people are changing but the whole entire majority of Jammers still only care for betas and rares. Pixels! Pixels that you won't care for in 20 years! Pixels that could make you a bad person. If you play AJ for too long, like 24/7, you wouldn't get a life. You would be shy around real people! I'm just saying, I play AJ now only for Blogging and buddies. Just take a moment to think if you are a 24/7 player. Will AJ last your ENTIRE life? 
Well, that was about it for today's post. Bye Jammers, and remember to stop by at the party!

No comments: