Saturday, November 28, 2015

Buddy of the Week! (AJ Spring update)

Do all of you remember Purplestarclub? The one who owned the blog called My Little Jammers? Well, I have a new idea for The Animal Jam Spring, thanks to her blog. And all of the credits go to Purplestarclub!
This new feature is the Buddy of the Week. It's similar to Buddy of the Month, but it's for every week.
Anyways, I will announce the Buddy of the Week on Sundays, so stay tuned for tomorrow! Oh, by the way, the Buddy of the Month tab will now become the Buddy of the Week tab, but the former winners of the Buddy of the Month will stay on that page.
Ok, it's time for today's post. Real quick, look what I got while playing the Forgotten Desert!
Yes! It's been FOREVER since I've gotten a Beta from this adventure. Finally AJHQ, finally!
There were a bunch of new Jamaaliday items in Jam Mart Furniture!
 If I'm not mistaken, these are all Jamaaliday Gift items returning from last year. That means that there could be new ones coming this year, so make sure to log on Every day during December!
It will be hard for me to post every day during December, so I will probably have a few days where I just post the Jamaaliday Gift and that's it. But I'll try my best to post every day!
Here are the new Jamaaliday Clothing items in stores!
 I have a feeling that we're in for a great Jamaaliday season, because thousands of people I see in Jamaa are preparing, trading, and decorating their dens for the Holiday Season! I hope you all get into the spirit soon, and have fun!
Lastly, do we all know the river on the top left of Jamaa Township? It leads to an undiscovered land.
What do you think about this? This will be the topic for the next episode of Jamaa Wonders! See you soon!

1 comment: