Friday, March 6, 2015

Day Activities + Post

Hi Jammers! 
First of all, I want to announce the new day activities here on this blog.
Mondays- Mystery Mondays! I will find a mystery around Jamaa or make one up and you guys can comment your thoughts! (I will still post)
Tuesdays- TACO TUESDAY! XD no. Just a post day.
Wednesday- Article day! I will post an informational article! (And, for more of them, go to my other blog thefactfolder.blogspot.com) I will still post though.
Thursday- Just a post day.
Friday- Wildcard day! I will put all of the ideas in a bucket, pull one out, and that's what I will post about!
Saturday- Artwork! Submit your artwork to me at sidney78910@gmail.com! I will post it under a new tab on my blog! And I might make a contest for best artwork, too.
Sunday- Lazy day. I won't post because I have to get ONE day off. XD.
I hope you found that interesting, now lets get down to the main stuff! (The Day Activities begin Monday, March 9)
Today's new clothing item is the Clover Bracelet!
And the other Den Item is the Paint Marks!
Check out this video LOL! 
XD she's really funny.
Anyways, by Jammers!

No comments: