Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New Day Activities + Post

Hello Jammers! Remember I told you about the new day activities? I've decided Tuesdays are Fact days, Wednesdays are wacky days, (Where I will find something crazy around Jamaa) and Thursdays are video days, (I will post a Video for you guys to watch!). Sound good? 
Today's Wacky Wednesday is... the user Cookie!
XD, Old Grand (pa) Paw. Dressed like a Cookie. XD.
Today's new den item is perfect for all jammers and green lovers! The Clover Pin Wheel!
And here's the Daily Explorer update! Looks like AJ Spotlight is back.
 Don't forget to vote for your favorite on The Voice AJ! And, by the way, I've gotten a request about The Taste of AJ. Back in December, I announced a new cooking competition, but had to cancel it. Now, I'm thinking about bringing it back. 
Okay, 'Owl' see you tomorrow! 

No comments: