Saturday, March 14, 2015

Submit your Artwork Saturday + Post!

As you all know, it's submit your artwork Saturday! All Artwork is due next Saturday before I post it, and send it to sidney78910@gmail.com. (I will probably make another tab, and post it there, and make another gmail for artwork.) 
On the other hand, here's today's new item for Pi Day! Make sure to buy lots of them because I don't think they'll ever be back in stores. (Pi Day comes every 100 years...)
And they're all Non Member! Everyone can have fun with Pi Day now :)
And here's your update on the Daily Explorer!
 And do you all remember that today The Voice AJ begins on the other blog? There are aliminations, and the taping of the 3rd season begins. (But the taping won't be shown to the public until April 2nd, the premiere date :P!)
Finally, look at this Video I found! (I already know it, I decided to show it today.)
Done for today- but will see ya later for The Voice AJ! Bye Jammers!

No comments: