Saturday, March 28, 2015

Goodbye?

I feel like I'm letting my friends down. Not fans, I have no fans. But friends.
I haven't seen carrot04 on for a long time. Is it something I did?
No posts lately. I've been busy...
I'm not included in as many things as I was back then! I haven't seen my buddies or played with them for a long time O,O
Sorry to my best buddies Nafaria9, Awesomepanda868, Purplestarclub, Carrot04, Arcticpenguin661, Vi, Tig, 1414dj, hiya67912, and many more. I am still thinking, and if you are reading this, give me ideas.
Otherwise I might quit Animal Jam and blogger, and be done.

2 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Aww :( It might be just you ahvent been on ️AJ much. Don't feel unwanted. Please don't wuit ️AJ or quitblogging! I will miss you so much:( Then what abiut the voice?

awesomepanda868 said...

I'm sorry if you have felt unwanted... and I especially hope that I made you feel that way... and even if you feel like you aren't included in many things, know that I will always be there to play, have fun and hang out with you!
-Panda