Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wacky Wednesday + Post + New Background + Glitch Fixed

Hello Jammers! As you all know, I fixed the 'disappearing blog' glitch, and got a new background! The glitch was caused by the new Wikiplayer, which is why I don't use those. (I use SMC player.)
And XD Nyan Cats! MOVING Nyan Cats! I worked hard on this background, I hope you enjoy it!
There were NO new items today in Jam Mart Furniture/Clothing, but there might be in Epic Wonders. I mighty make a tab for those new items, but for now here's today's Wacky Wednesday!
Lilkinzie got her Arctic Wolf to be Non-Member at my den! That's really cool and unusual! (There's some videos on Youtube about these kinds of things, too.)
Then, here's the Daily Explorer update!

Have you ever wondered if Adventures are going to stop or continue? Lately, there's not been any Really REAL adventures... maybe they're planning for a final, epic adventure coming soon...
And finally, don't forget to come to the party this weekend!
Can't wait! And that's all for today Jammers- because the guy that wants to take over the world is waking up. Bye Jammers! And a quick hint: I might make a new Plushie Blog of two plushies that have adventures! 

2 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Nice new design! And also I doubt they will make a final adventure. There's been so many special events in jamaa they have to make the seasonal adventure because this is the first time they are doing it so they are probably in process of making a new adventure

Anonymous said...

xD i didn't know you posted this until i googled my name