Thursday, March 19, 2015

Update day Thursday and Post + The Voice AJ and Party on Saturday!

Hiya Jammers! It's Thursday- there's no day activity- but A LOT to post about.
Firstly, here's the Daily Explorer Update!
 The trading thing seems interesting, but I haven't seen it yet. We'll see! Maybe it will prevent some scamming.... 
Also, if you're looking for the place to vote for your favorite on The Voice AJ, it's thevoiceaj.blogspot.com! It's the new Blog I created just for it, so if you want to vote, go there! 
Who else has MANY things going on in their life right now? I have City Spelling Bees, the fifth grade Music Festival, Easter, Easter Break, parties with families, April Fools, time with friends, and LOTS more. This is a big time of the year. We even have our State Assessments coming up in School! I hope you aren't as busy as me O,O
And speaking of The Voice AJ, here's the new banner for the tapings this year! And if you still want to audition, just drop in on the upcoming tapings at my den, Penguin55544.
And don't forget about the party this Saturday!
(Sorry, I was in a hurry while making it, it's kinda sloppy XD) 
What do you guys want for Easter (if you celebrate it?) Comment! All I want are the type of Headphones called Beats because I listen to Music a lot...
Finally, here's basically the GLITCH of the day!
XD Pi Den items are back! Buy yours before they're gone- again!
That's all for today- see ya next time on WHEEL OF FORTUNE! XD not really. Bye!

No comments: