Monday, March 30, 2015

Mystery Monday + Many Upcoming Posts

Sorry that last week I couldn't post, it was a really busy week. But this week is Easter break, which means I can double the posts to make up for the ones I missed out on! (I get Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday off from School.)
Here is today's Mystery Monday!
What could the land that has been undiscovered be on the World Map? Could the Alphas live there? Do phantoms live there? What goes on up there, is it where adventures are when you teleport? 
Then, it's Rare Item Monday. We have the Rare Horn helmet!
And here are the returning items today (Tell if they came out today, I haven't noticed.)

And finally, I made a Preview for The Voice AJ Season 3, the new season starts Thursday, April 2nd!
The season is EPIC so far, let me say that. There are so many talented singers and people to work with, it's MIND-BLOWING. The only thing is we have to have lots of Substitute judges for when judges aren't on, so people come to be judges out of nowhere. I hope the next taping, April 3rd, all the judges will be on.
And yes, this season includes "the best audition ever".
I'll see ya tomorrow! 

No comments: