Monday, March 16, 2015

Mystery Monday + Post and 5,000 views + RIM

I WILL DESTROY THE EARTH!
No you won't, random guy.
YES I WILL! *Randomly falls asleep*
Okay, hi Jammers! Sorry about that, I have no idea who that was.
Today is Mystery Monday! And here it is.
Why are there horses up there, anyways? Seems like another Mystery...
Possible Answer #1: The store was created under Sophia the horse alpha's ideas.
Possible Answer #2: AJHQ thought horses would like luxury, and put horses in Epic Wonders.
XD, Comment what your thoughts are!
I totally SMOKED my High Score in Swoopy Eagle...
60 is my new High Score! O,O
And here's the RIM! (Rare Item Monday if you don't know that.)
Kinda pricey? And it looks similar to the regular Leprechaun Hat.
Then, the shelves are clear. There are NO more Pi Day Items for sale. Hope you picked up yours while you still had time!
And The Animal Jam Spring has finally reached 5,000 views! So don't forget about what's going on this Saturday...
Here's the Daily Explorer update!
 Don't forget to come to the Party this Saturday at 10:00 AM, and if you're a fan of The Voice AJ, all voting is on THAT blog now! (thevoiceaj.blogspot.com) I still run it, though!
*Wakes up* IMMA STILL DESTROY THE EARTH!
Whatever... bye Jammers!

No comments: