Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Post + GOATS?

Sorry that I have to be in a hurry today- here's today's new item!
Oh, and look what ELSE is coming your way... another Animal Jam Spring party! (Last time I couldn't make it- sorry!)
Hope to see you all there! Invite your buddies,  and have fun! Oh, and this blog has been around for almost 6 months now... in the comments, tell me if you think we should have a party for that. 
Then, look what I found on the internet! Are Goats coming to AJ? Or is this just some deviantart trick? (Credits to Twinkle0122) 
I guess the world will find out soon when AJHQ releases them- or not. For now, Goats could be another Monday Mystery! 
Nextly, here's an update on the Daily Explorer.

Finally, look at this school book report I did with my friend at school! It's about The Hunger Games. (Sorry if it's boring!) XD
Convinced you should read the Hunger Games? It's really a good book- but if you don't like some violence and shocking parts, it MIGHT not be for you. Anyways, that's all for today's post! See you tomorrow, guys!

No comments: