Friday, February 5, 2016

15,000 views!

We made it to 15,000 views the day before our party. Isn't that cool? 
Thanks again for coming back and viewing this blog to everyone that reads it, you've helped out a lot! Hopefully it helps you and not only the blog itself.
Firstly, here are today's new items! 


Cool! It looks like AJHQ has continued the "Animal claw" scheme.
By the way, don't forget about the 15,000 views party tomorrow.
I hope to see you all there! 
And don't forget about this...
Speaking of this, here is a few nasty words I found someone saying in Jamaa Township.
That's wrong. You shouldn't do that, but lucky for them, they left before I got a username. Hopefully they change. 
Again, thanks for 15,000 views! It's a big accomplishment! Now, if we can get to 20,000 views there will be another party! At the rate this blog is growing now I think it shouldn't take as long. I'll be leaving for School now, so goodbye.
Ha! I fooled you, that wasn't the ending. This is. Goodbye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet! I'm really happy you hit that milestone that many tried to get! ( P.S. For me in the east the party should start at 12 am and also, I have Saturday school, so I might be late by at least higher than 30 min. Sorry! :C )