Friday, February 19, 2016

My Opinon on Goats

Hello Guys. Finally, today is Friday! I'll be able to make more posts as the Weekend comes.
Well, here are all the newest items.

And here is the departing item:
Okay, I actually have something entertaining for this post. Goats. Here is my outfit I made with one.
If I had to say anything about Goats, I'd say they are SUPER small. I was expecting something much bigger, so this is a Lynx episode all over again.
I guess I think the Goats are okay (But my outfit is probably da reason I like them lfhgjkfdhg)
But look at this, the Play option.
The Trampoline changes colors depending on your animal. This could be something fixed by AJHQ (we all know what happened to the fish and the otters).
I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I'll be back after School. Thank you guys or viewing.

No comments: